Monday, August 11, 2008

First engraving class went GREAT....!!
Had four students that had no experience, and by the end of the week, they each engraved point covers that blew me away.... :)

I'll put up some pics as soon as I can get them downloaded....

Really looking forward to the October class, and it looks like we'll be doin a few classes next year too (2009)........in fact, we're working on taking this motorcycle engraving to the next level......
Stay tuned.........it's gonna be Kool. :)

I Love the classroom at the Cover School...really set up for producing some personal & individualized instruction......... Having a limit of only five students is the only way to go as far as teaching & learning.....
Got to spend a lot of time with each student, .........guess that's why the class was such a success..:)

More to come, as soon as i can get it together, & get it up here.........

Anyone interested in learning this .... e-mail me, cause the classes seem to be filling up, and I ain't gonna put out a bunch of engravers,,,,,,just want to put out a limited number guys doin "Top Quality" work.....!!



CJs Message Board
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class