Friday, January 2, 2009

Clinton Library Trip....

Plannin a trip down to Little Rock in the next couple weeks...
Will make the arrangements Monday with their staff for the VIP tour.... (whatever a VIP izz) :)
Takin my daughter Jzena, and possibly, RA & BKC Paul.

Gonna run down David Snow at the Parlor, & get a little ink while we're there...
and try to make it over to Rodneys Cycle Shack..They're Really a GREAT Crew .... :)
Will post exast dates as soon as I get it all together

If there's Anybody in that area that we should meet..Holler & we'll try to make it happen.....

Ordered a small batch of brass padlocks today.....
These a kinda fun to do....or at least till I burn out on em........
Will post pics of the ones I did for Jordan , as soon as I get time to figger all this posting thing out....... Soon though... Hopefully.................. :)

CJ Allan
CJs Message Board
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class