Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well Hell.........!!

New Day.....New Deal....!!
Things seem to change around here without notice...........

Engraving class will still be 1st week in Feb,,,,,,,,2nd thru 6th
Afterwhich,we will be leaving Festus MO heading to Little Rock Sat or Sun morning (7th or 8th)
Go see David Snow...
Visit the Clinton Library ..
Hook up with the Crew at Rodney's Cycle house........
On Monday Feb 9th, back to library for the tear down of the Art of the Choppers exhibit....
Then home...................

Along with me, cooped up together for the week, will be my 17 yr old daughter, and I'm hoping she don't throw me out of the car, or hit me with a bat while I sleep :)
Maybe I should sleep with an eye open.....eh ? 17 yr olds can be seriously Dangerous...!! hahahaha

or so the plan goes at this very moment in time......
No doubt subject to change....without any notice to me........ :)

Also, will be making a concentrated effort to work on getting some pics up on this thing.....

One More little thing...........
The Dipshits that voted for franken should go play in the fast lane & flip off truck drivers.....

Send Comments & Suggestions to Me Directly at......
CJ Allan
CJs Message Board
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class