Sunday, March 29, 2009

New MAY Engraving Class....????

Here's an Update on what's happening in my motorcycle engraving class....

The regular class that was scheduled at the Ray Covers School over in Festus MO in May, had to be cancelled for reasons beyond anyones control.........
Ray asked me if I wanted to see about having a MC class in that time slot

My next scheduled class wasn’t till August, so Hell Yeah….I really love teachin’ people anything I can…..and my students have really blown me away, with what they are doing after only a week of instruction…
(See the next issue of Cycle Source for a Kool article)

So…………
I will have a class.

May 4th thru May 8th

Just give me a holler if you’re interested, and we’ll fit ya in…….
Also, Limited private instruction will be available to fit with some peoples busy schedules….

Thanks….. :)



Send Comments & Suggestions to Me Directly at......

CJ Allan
CJs Message Board
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class