When I was doing the "Chain of Mystery" bike with Larry and his crew, a few years ago, I did up one of these point covers for him to put in with his other products. He thought it was Kool, and we were going to go ahead & do a "Limited Edition, Signed, & Numbered Series"
With his death, I had no desire to even think about point covers, or much else, & with all the people jumping on the Indian Larry bandwagon, with all kinds of crap all over the place..I really got a bad taste in my mouth, and more than a little pissed off the way some were almost like blood-sucking gouls.......so I just put everything out of my head as far as any IL engraved things go......
Larry's urn, & the air cleaner for the "Tribute Bike", were to be the last of anything "Larry" I would do....!!
Well time has passed, and the bandwagon finally broke down, and a few people are wanting me to go ahead with the series..........at least for them.
So, Here's the deal......
· I will be making a "VERY" Limited number of these point covers..
· They will be Signed, Numbered, and Dated with the original purchasers Name on the back….
· No two will be exactly alike, ALL will be photographed & filed for future identification
· There will be both 2 hole (Shovel & Sportster), & 5 hole (whater they fit) point covers…Other makes & models may (or may NOT) be made to order………
· Price...$380.00 ea. CASH or US Postal Money Order "ONLY"
· (No shipping charges... (I hate assholes that make ya pay extra for s&h)
Someone suggested doin' matching derby covers to match, but I don't see that happening, at least not in the near future, if ever….
For more Information…..send email to
Send Comments & Suggestions to Me Directly at......
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class
I'll get back to ya when I can.