Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogs ...eh ??

Seems like there's people that expect me to sit here & type out my whole life story, and droll it out in segments on a daily basis......while posting all the old pics I got stuffed in old boxes.................

Guess what Ollie (s)......
That ain't gonna happen......

Ya wanna hear a bunch of old dumb stuff, and look through pics of crap from the 50s & 60s etc....
Then ya need to come up my driveway (ya better be invited first though) and "Maybe" we'll get to know each other a little..and then."MAYBE" ya might get me to babble and dig out some pics of some of the old Kool stuff I've lived, along with some of the really KOOL people I spent my life goin down the road with......

But to sit here and type that crap out........hahahahahahahah..
Get a life of yer own.......and type "IT" out on one of these dumb-ass blog things........