Friday, May 9, 2008

OK Damnit..........!!

Now that I got this thing, and I've been wastin too much time wadeing through all the crap ya gotta learn to do this dumb thing...
I'll "TRY"............
Dug out some old pics.......maybe try to scan some in & put em up here...maybe

One of the things about livin' this long, is ya look around and a lot of the good people that make your life what it is...........are die'n off.....
Nobody even knows what the hell yer talkin about...and think it's gotta be BS..Nobody could live like that...........
I wonder sometimes myself if a bunch of that stuff really happened.......Then I remember the people that I did em with and life gets good again. :)

I hope nobody readin this will mind if i put down some of that old stuff,.and a picture of some of the people I love......and if anyone does mind.....FUCK YOU.!! Go read the stuff by those that only wish they were there......Tooooo Late......Ya missed it.. & ya probably wouldn't have made it any-damn-wayzz......:)

This whole thing is kinda in rememberance of Buggs, Lewie, Marvin, Kenny, Big Al, Rabbit, Irish, David O, and some others...........

No comments:

Post a Comment