Monday, July 14, 2008

BLOGS........??

Tryin to keep up with this blogs thing is a hassle.
I don't bother to turn on this computer any more than I have to.....and that's just to check e-mail & look in on a small handful of other people forums & blogs...
Mostly engravin forums, and Nelson & Cochises message boards.....Jordan, Chopper Dave, & Church of Choppers blogs...Thas about it....

The engraving class is coming together GUUD..... :)
& lookin forward to producing some dynomite motorcycle engravers for the near future.......
It's an avenue yet untapped, cause most of the so-called engraving out there is machine done, or just "unimpresive", to say the least

I'll be trying to post pics as the class goes..
I think it would be Kool for folks to look in & watch as we rip up some metal during the week... :)

Lookin forward to meeting one of the absolute "TOP" engravers around, next Sept, at the Clinton Presidential Library....
A Guy named Tay Terrera.....Killer work, and if ya have never seen his stuff.........ya gotta check him out.............

PS........
.Still need someone to help me put together a new website that "I" can keep updated myself.....
Kind of on the format as Craig Frasers site www.gotpaint.com

Well thas about all my brain can deal with for a Monday....and I gotta finish up a few things that are Waaaaayyyy behind on doin'..... :(...But I'll get em done and out......




CJs Message Board
CJs Motorcycle Engraving Class

1 comment: